It’s always a great feeling to be highly thought of by other bloggers, and to be put up for awards. There really are so many exciting, enriching and entertaining blogs, and it’s been really fun setting this up and maintaining it.
The Reading Girl is a relatively new blog but her enthusiasm for literature is infectious. She’s written loads of really cool reviews and even puts up inspiring literary quotes and her own poetry.
The Rules for The Sunshine Award:
- Display the Award on your Blog.
- Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
- Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award – “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.”
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
- Write 10 interesting things about you
The Nominees (you can accept if you want to, no worries if you don’t):
Images en Blog
Miss Four Eyes
Poor But Honest
Silver Screen Serenade
Table 9 Mutant
Where the Wild Things Are
1. My favourite cocktail is between White Russian and Green Beaver.
2. I really hate seafood.
3. The worst film I have ever seen at the cinema is 2001: A Space Travesty. The worst film I’ve ever seen at home is Any Man’s Death.
4. My one food/drink vice is coke.
5. I was in the school tennis team and have seen most of the current top players live in London.
6. If I could pick one attraction to see it would be the Northern Lights.
7. I have ridden on an elephant.
8. I still have a t-shirt from when I was 10 which I’ve kept for sentimental reasons.
9. My favourite current film director is Christopher Nolan.
10. I was hugely into Italian football as a child and hero worshipped Marco van Basten and Gabriel Batistuta