An awards post now. My thanks to the ever awesome Vinnie who continues to entertain, educate and impress on his stylish blog, for the nomination. You should definitely hop on over if you haven’t already.
I’ll have to skip the 11 fun facts for reasons of time, but I’ll happily answer Vinnie’s questions and provide my own for nominees.
1. Do you prefer a shower or a bath?
2.Have you ever met a famous actor or actress?
I met Anna Kendrick about five years ago when I was on a first date. And no, she wasn’t the date!
3. Do you consider yourself a talented dancer?
I have my own style and own rhythm. That doesn’t necessarily mean yes.
4. Have you ever skinny dipped before?
Can’t say I have.
5. What is your birthstone?
6. What movie, no matter how many times you watch it, makes you cry?
Field of Dreams is incredibly moving the whole way though, especially at the end. It’s surely impossible to be unmoved.
7. Who is your favourite author?
That’s an unfair question haha. Narrowing it to a few, Ernest Hemingway, Edgar Allen Poe, Roald Dahl and Henry James.
8. Are you a person who sleeps for a long time or rises early?
Not a good sleeper but not an early riser either.
9. What is your favourite holiday?
As a child going to Mallaga with my parents, sister, aunt and grandparents. I would have been about seven and have a lot of fun memories from there. It’s always lovely going to Spain.
10. Are you a horror movie fan?
Not hugely. The only ones from the genre I’ve seen are Psycho, The Exorcist, The Shining, Scream, Final Destination, Final Destination 2 (peer pressure!) and the original of The Ring. If you are though, feel free to try this quiz .
11. And finally, describe what you think of my blog with five adjectives.
Fun, insightful, quirky, enthusiastic, engaging.
And now, for my questions and nominees.
My 11 nominees. I can’t nominate you all sadly.
And the questions…
- Which landmark do you wish was near you?
- What was the last song you listened to, and which album have you listened to most in your lifetime?
- Which artist/band which is no longer possible to see live would you most want to have seen?
- Sentimentally speaking, which is your most prized possession?
- What’s one surprising thing about yourself most people don’t know?
- If you could only choose one food/drink and make it healthy, what would it be?
- If you could choose your own nickname, what would you want it to be?
- Is there a quote that has special significance for you?
- If you own any painting in the world, which one would it be?
- Which Olympic event would you most want to be good at?
- Which TV character would you most want to hang out with in real life?