I’ve been included in the very awesome Abbi’s Christmas-themed ‘Season’s Greetings’ post. Abbi has a super fantastic blog and I really recommend you go and take a visit if you don’t know her blog already.
1) FAVORITE BOOK/S TO READ DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON?
There’s never been one book that I tend to read during Christmas, but I do tend to read children’s books. I’d like to finish the Narnia series, as I’ve only read the first four.
2) TELL US YOUR BEST CHRISTMAS MEMORY.
Being in Malaga with my parents,sister and grandparents when I was about seven. The weather, food and music was wonderful and I would love to go back in time to appreciate it once more, particularly as my grandparents have both passed.
3) FAVORITE FICTIONAL WINTER WONDERLAND?
4). SNOW MAN OR SNOW ANGEL?
5) WHAT IS YOUR ALL TIME FAVORITE CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAY MOVIE?
Not the most traditional by any means, but Die Hard. It’s just a superb film.
6) IF YOU COULD SPEND THE HOLIDAYS ANYWHERE (FICTION OR NON-FICTION,) WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
New York. I’ve been once and loved it, but it would be lovely to see such a big city and their way of celebrating such a magical holiday.
7) WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET UNDER THE MISTLETOE?
I’ve started seeing someone recently who I’m crazy about. I wouldn’t want anyone else.
8) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HOT HOLIDAY DRINK?
Hot chocolate. It goes super well when reading a book during the year.
9) WHAT AUTHOR FROM ANY TIME WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE A CUP WITH?
That’s such a tough question. There are so many I’d like to meet. It would have to be between Saki, James Thurber, Oscar Wilde and Roald Dahl.
10) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU HOPING SANTA WILL BRING YOU?
For the first time ever, I’m not asking for any books this Christmas. I am far behind on reading books I already have, as well as TV shows and films I need to catch up on. I will make up for it though in 2016.
I’ve tagged 10 people below, but if you’re not on the list and would like to play, you’re more than welcome 🙂