There really are more films about memory loss than you would expect, especially in the early part of the century. Will you improve your score from Part 1? As ever, answers are below and you are more than welcome to make any comments regarding any of the films mentioned or even the genre itself.
1. The Long Kiss Goodnight (1996)
2. Mulholland Drive (2001)
3. The Bourne Identity (2002)
4. The Butterfly Effect (January 2004)
5. 50 First Dates (February 2004)
6. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (March 2004)