My trip to Rome with Madeleine was so delightful that I was inspired to do two quizzes on Italy’s contribution to cinema, both by talented cast and crew, as well as its picturesque beauty. Will you do better than Part 1? As always, the stills are in chronological order, with the decade it was released in brackets. I’m always keen to hear how you do. and whether you have a favourite.
Click for answers
1. Ladri di Biciclette (1948) – The Bicycle Thieves
2. A Room with a View (1985)
3. Only You (1994)
4. La vita è bella (1997) – Life is Beautiful
5. The Talented Mr Ripley (1999)
6. Under the Tuscan Sun (2003)