Hollywood has made superb contributions to the gangster genre (as shown in my quiz), but before I do Part 2 I wanted to highlight the non-Hollywood (and in some cases non-English speaking) efforts. See if you can work out these six very special films as placed in chronological order. Answers as always below, and you are more than welcome to show off or explain your score.
Click below for answers
1. Rififi (1955) – France
2. The Long Good Friday (1980) – Great Britain
3. Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (1998) – Great Britain
4. Infernal Affairs (2002) – Hong Kong
5. City of God (2002) – Brazil
6. Animal Kingdom (2010) – Australia