Film biographies have long been one of my favourite genres. They remind you just how extraordinary or influential we as humans can be. I just had to do a third and final set. As always, the films are in chronological order and feel free to comment on any of the films mentioned. Here are Parts 1 and 2 in case you missed them.
1. Patton (1970) – George S. Patton
2. My Left Foot (1989) – Christy Brown
3. Goodfellas (1990) – Henry Hill
4. The Pianist (2002) – Władysław Szpilman
5. J. Edgar (2011) – J. Edgar Hoover
6. The Dallas Buyers Club (2013) – Ron Woodroof