It’s always nice to know that my blog is read by others and if inspires any sort of positive influence on any of my readers all the better. My thanks to Living with Shadows for the award. She is reflective, honest, creative and caring and writes in an engaging tone, so do check her out.
1. Display the Award on your Blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
3. Write seven interesting things about you
4. Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award
5. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
1. The last book I read was The Fault in our Stars by John Green.
2. My favourite cartoon growing up was the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Visionaries, which was about a group of knights with magical powers.
3. I never wear a watch.
4. I’ve not been regularly in years but I will miss the Trocadero, especially for my air hockey fix.
5. My favourite non-superhero comic book character is Roger the Dodger.
6. I was a Cub Scout and went on several retreats, and as part of it became quite good at rock climbing, orienteering and abseiling.
7. When I play Mario Kart I always go as Yoshi.