It’s always great to receive any nomination, so to receive two within a short space of time is doubly great. Before following the rules to accept, I want to thank both Caragale and Vinnie H. I’m always reading their blogs and leaving comments and really do recommend them both. Their love of film is extremely infectious and their perceptive analysis is a delight.
Every blog award has its own set of requirements. Here’s what needs to be done for this one:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I’m only nominating a Gr8at suitable number rather than all 15 as hopefully you will be more likely to check them all out.
And now 7 things about me.
My girlfriend got me into The Great British Bake Off. It’s a great show where I learn loads, get inspired with different recipes and can use plenty of food related puns.
If I had a superpower it would be time travel. If I could improve one current ability it would be drawing.
I play poker regularly. It’s a wonderful (and occasionally a little expensive) hobby that I have won small cash prizes in.
Magic has always fascinated me.
My favourite feel-good film is Planes, Trains and Automobiles while my favourite Christmas film is While you were Sleeping / Die Hard.
If I was to be a new Mr Man character I would probably be Mr Chatty.
I have three personally signed books by Nick Hornby.